- Furnace Giveaway
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Historic Preservation of Old Bristol Houses
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- High Velocity Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heating Oil
Indoor Air Quality
- Residential Loyalty Program
Humidifier and Dehumidifier Services
Is your home stuffy and humid? Or is the air in your home too dry? These are the types of issues that can develop when you have poor humidity control in your home. Fortunately, the humidifier and dehumidifier installation, repair, and maintenance professionals at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning are here to help. We are dedicated to the quality of work that we do and we strive to achieve and consistently improve customer satisfaction. We put our pricing up front because we know how frustrating it can be when sudden charges show up on your bill. Call us today to find out more about the benefits of humidity control or to talk with one of our friendly professionals about any services that you need in the Bristol, CT area.
Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning offers quality humidifiers and dehumidifiers and services throughout Bristol, CT and surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Problems with Dry or Humid Air
If you have air that is too dry or too humid it can cause big issues with your home’s air quality.
- Humid air – If your home’s air is too humid it will likely feel stuffy and too hot. Also, insects tend to thrive in humid environments so you may see more ants, dust mite and cockroach activity. Mold is also prone to grow in humid areas.
- Dry air – When your air is dry you can expect to see more dust accumulating around your home. You could also notice that your skin is dry, possibly even cracked, as well as more frequent nosebleeds. Additionally, any dust mite droppings around your home can dry out and sometimes get into your air.
Humidifier and Dehumidifier Installation
If you’re ready for humidifier or dehumidifier installation services in the Bristol, CT area, make sure that it is done by the experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. We will work with you to find a humidity control system that matches your duct size, your home’s needs, as well as your budget. The process will involve opening up the air handler or ductwork in order to insert the humidity control system. If not done properly, it can seriously harm your ducts as well as your comfort and the performance of your air conditioning and heating system.
Humidifier and Dehumidifier Repair and Maintenance
Like any other component of your HVAC system, your humidifier or dehumidifier can run into problems and require service. If you notice that your home’s air is too dry, it might be that the water supply for your humidifier is broken. A common issue with dehumidifiers is water leaks. As your dehumidifier removes water from the air, it should drain away. But if that drain gets clogged or it comes loose, it can cause a water leak that can cause damage to your home. Call us here at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning when you need humidifier or dehumidifier repair services. We’re available 24/7 and we strive to achieve and consistently improve customer satisfaction.
Whenever your heating or air conditioning systems are running, it means that your humidity control system is also running. This wear and tear can cause your humidifier or dehumidifier to develop small problems along the way. That’s why it’s so important to schedule humidifier and dehumidifier maintenance services in the Bristol area with Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. During our visits, we will thoroughly inspect your entire heating and AC system—including your humidity control products. We will check to make sure that the water is draining properly and that your humidifier has access to a constant supply of water. This can potentially reduce the need for repair, increase the effectiveness of your equipment, and also extend its life.
Our Humidifier and Dehumidifier Services
Here at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, our dedication to your home’s comfort has driven us to try to exceed your expectations on every single job. Call us today for any humidifier or dehumidifier installation, repair or maintenance that you need in the Bristol area.