- Furnace Giveaway
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Historic Preservation of Old Bristol Houses
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- High Velocity Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heating Oil
Indoor Air Quality
- Residential Loyalty Program
Duct Sealing Service
Because your ductwork is installed out of sight in your ceiling or under your floors, it can be easily forgotten. But your ducts are actually one of the most critical parts of your heating and air conditioning system. Over time, holes and cracks can start to develop in your ducts, which can allow air to escape. This is obviously very wasteful, which is why duct sealing services is so important.
At Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, our Bristol, CT duct sealing experts have years of experience working with all different kinds of ductwork. Our technicians undergo mandatory trainings and seminars on a regular basis to make sure that they’re able to provide you with the quality of service that you deserve. Call us today to learn more about the benefits of duct sealing and to talk with one of our friendly specialists.
The Bristol, CT duct sealing experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning offer quality services throughout Bristol, CT and surrounding areas.
How is Duct Sealing Done?
When you call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for duct sealing, we will visit your home and perform a complete inspection of your ducts. We will mark out areas that can be sealed and, in some cases, areas that need to be replaced. After that, we will use a type of metal tape or mastic sealant to seal up any of the holes that we’ve found. We often get asked if we use duct tape to seal your ducts. Duct tape is not a lasting solution and can deteriorate and dry out.
Signs You Need Duct Sealing Services
Because your ducts aren’t readily visible, it can be hard to know when they’re leaking. But there are a few signs that often indicate the need to call for Bristol, CT duct sealing services.
- Unusually high energy bills – If you notice that your utility bills are increasing without any corresponding increase in usage, it could mean that you have duct leaks.
- Hot and cold spots – If only some of the rooms in your home seem to get any heating or cooling, it might mean that the section of ductwork leading to that space is leaking air.
- Noises – Sometimes you might be able to hear the air leaking out of your ducts. Listen for any flapping or whistling coming from your ducts.
Benefits of Duct Sealing Services
So what do you actually get for having your ducts sealed? According to Energy Star, the typical house loses about 20% of the air that travels through the ducts. This is a huge amount of waste! By sealing your ducts, you could stand to make a significant improvement on the efficiency and comfort in your homes.
Call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for Duct Sealing Service Today
If you’ve never had your ducts sealed or you suspect that your ducts are leaking, just call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for your duct sealing services today. We are dedicated to the quality of work that we do and to your home’s comfort, which is why we work so hard to make sure that your ducts are working well.