- Furnace Giveaway
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Historic Preservation of Old Bristol Houses |
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- High Velocity Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heating Oil
Indoor Air Quality
- Residential Loyalty Program
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance Services
Water heater repairs can be frustrating—especially if the problem leaves your home without any hot water. Make sure that you call the water heater repair and maintenance specialists at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning today if you’re having any problems with your water heater in the Bristol, CT area. We can fix any type of system, including tankless water heaters. We’re available 24/7 for emergency water heater services, so call us any time, day or night.
Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning offer quality water heater repair and maintenance services throughout Bristol, CT and surrounding areas.
Common Water Heater Repairs
Here at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, we are proud to offer comprehensive tank and tankless water heater repair services in the Bristol, CT area. We’ve responded to countless calls for services and we wanted to let our customers know about some of the most common so that they can recognize them quickly and call for repair.
- Leaks – Any piece of equipment that deals with a lot of water is eventually going to leak. Your water might be leaking from some of the valves and gaskets connected to it or it might be leaking from the actual tank itself. Not only is this wasteful, but it could also cause water damage to your home if you don’t take care of it quickly.
- Rust – Inside your tank water heater is an anode rod that absorbs the electrical currents in the water that cause rust. Eventually, this rod deteriorates completely and needs to be replaced. But if your anode rob is no longer working, the inside of your tank will rust which will cause your hot water to have a reddish or brownish tint to it. This problem usually requires that you replace the entire tank.
- Insufficient Hot Water – This problem has several causes. It could be that there are mineral deposits or sediment on the bottom of your tank that is preventing the heat from your boiler to reach the water. It might also be that the dip tube, the pipe that delivers cold water to the bottom of the tank, has come loose so all the cold water is at the top now.
- Noises – If your water heater is making a rumbling noise, it likely means that there are mineral or sediment deposits on the bottom of your tank. This usually requires that we drain the tank and flush out those contaminants. Call the water heater repair experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning if you’ve started to hear any noises from your water heater.
Water Heater Maintenance
With how important your water heater is to your home’s daily functioning, scheduling regular maintenance visits could have huge benefits for your home. With all the use that your water heater gets, it will start to develop small problems that, over time, will eventually turn into larger and more costly repairs. However, when you have an expert regularly inspecting, cleaning and tuning up your water heater they will look for those problems and fix them before they cause further damage. This could have a number of benefits for your home including:
- Reduced water heater repair
- Increased efficiency
- Extended water heater life
In addition to those benefits, when you sign up for the Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Comfort Assurance Program you also get a 15% discount on repairs and priority services.
Call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for Water Heater Repair and Maintenance
No matter what kind of water heater you have, call the water heater repair and maintenance experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning today. We’re ready for your call 24/7 and specialize in quickly finding problems and fixing them fast.
Water Heater Repairs
5 out of 5 based on 3 user ratings
"I recommend Dynamic Mechanical’s technicians. Josh came to our house and did an awesome job. He checked everything out possible and was very professional. He knew exactly what he was doing. I’ll be referring my friends and family to Dynamic Mechanical"
- Donna – January 1, 2018
"Since I’ve been with Dynamic Mechanical, I’m very pleased with the service. I’m very happy with the service on my equipment that Dynamic Mechanical has done."
- John – February 3, 2018
"Repaired an on demand hot water heater for us. Great company, very prompt and knowledgable."
- Todd – March 5,2018