- Furnace Giveaway
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Historic Preservation of Old Bristol Houses |
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- High Velocity Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heating Oil
Indoor Air Quality
- Residential Loyalty Program
Spa Heater Services
There’s nothing quite like relaxing after a hard day in a nice warm spa. If your spa heater isn’t working well or if you need to replace your current spa heater, call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. Our technicians are highly trained and can work on any type or brand of heater that you might have. We’re available 24/7 for emergency services and we strive to achieve and consistently improve customer satisfaction. Call us today for any spa heater services that you need in the Bristol, CT area.
Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning offers quality spa heater repair, installation, and replacement services throughout Bristol, CT and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Spa Heater Installation
If you need spa heater installation in the Bristol, CT area, just call the friendly experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. Whether you need a new natural gas, propane or electrical heater, our spa heater experts can help you find one that matches your home’s needs as well as your budget. We offer free in–home consultations where we can talk with you about the spa heater options that you have. We’ll work with you to make the best decision possible and then our specialists will install your new system so that it works efficiently and consistently for as long as possible.
Spa Heater Repair
If you’ve started to notice that your spa isn’t getting hot no matter how long your run your heater, then you need to call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for spa heater repair service. We’ve worked with all different kinds of spa heater brands and repaired many different types of issues. Here are a few of the most common to watch out for.
- Not enough flow – Your spa heater has a number of safety features in it that protect the heating element. One is a low flow switch. If there isn’t enough water flowing through the heating element the switch will shut it off to protect it. If you aren’t getting enough heating in your spa, it could be that there’s a problem with the pump or that the low flow limit switch has malfunctioned.
- Broken thermostat – Your thermostat detects when the temperature of the water has reached the desired level and then it shuts off the heater. However, if it is broken, it may not allow the heater to run at all.
- Heating element – If the heating element in your spa heater breaks down, then it won’t be able to heat any of the water. It could just be age, but it might also be lime scale build–up from the water in your home.
Spa Heater Replacement
Eventually, you may have to start thinking about getting spa heater replacement services. If your spa keeps breaking down or if the heating element is completely broken, then replacing it might be your only option. The spa heater experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning can help you determine what the best course of action is. Give us a call if you’re having any problems with your spa heater and we’ll be able to figure out what’s wrong and help you decide whether repair or replacement is necessary.
Spa Heater Installation, Repair and Replacement
Give us a call here at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for all your spa heater installation, repair, and replacement services in the Bristol area. We’re available 24/7 and we strive to achieve and consistently improve customer satisfaction.