- Furnace Giveaway
- Heating Installation and Replacement
- Heating Repair and Maintenance
- Boiler Installation and Replacement
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Fireplace Installation and Replacement
- Fireplace Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
- Historic Preservation of Old Bristol Houses |
- Radiant Heat Installation and Replacement
- Radiant Heat Repair and Maintenance
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- High Velocity Systems
- Zone Systems
- Heating Oil
Indoor Air Quality
- Residential Loyalty Program
Ductwork comes in all shapes and sizes, and it is actually one of the most important parts of your home’s heating and air conditioning systems. No matter what kind of ductwork services you need in the Bristol, CT area, whether it’s new installation, repair, or replacement, call the experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. We know how frustrating it can be when your ducts aren’t working well, which is why we’re available 24/7 for emergency heating and air conditioning services. Our dedication to our customers’ satisfaction and to the quality of work that we do has allowed us to develop the reputation that we have today. We strive to achieve and consistently improve customer satisfaction and we also provide free in–home consultations and warranties on our replacement work. Call us today if you suspect that your ducts need professional service.
Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning offer professional and comprehensive ductwork services throughout Bristol, CT and surrounding areas. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Types of Ductwork
There are a few types of standard ductwork that are common in homes everywhere. If you’re thinking about replacing your ductwork or you’re building a new home and need advice on which type is right for you, call the experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Flexible – This type of ductwork is wrapped in foil and is often insulated with fiberglass. This is a common type of ductwork for hard–to–reach areas because of its ease of installation.
- Rigid duct board – This is another common type of ductwork that is used in supply and return vents.
- Sheet metal – This is the preferred material for ductwork because it offers very little resistance to the air moving through it. If you have sheet metal ductwork in your attic or under your floor it will likely be insulated to protect against energy loss.
If you’re designing a new home or if you’re adding on a new room, call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for any ductwork installation that you might need in the Bristol, CT area. When it comes to ducts, you need to make sure that you choose the proper type for your home. In most cases, we try to use as much metal ductwork as possible since that is usually the most efficient when properly insulated and installed. Give us a call and we can schedule one of our free in–home consultations where we can inspect your home and then talk with you about what might be the best choice for your home.
Common Ductwork Repair Services
Probably the most common cause of ductwork problems is poor installation work, although pests can also cause problems for your ducts as well. Here at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer complete ductwork repair services for all different kinds of issues. Here are a few of the most common that we see.
- Leaks – Holes and cracks can form in your ducts for a number of reasons. It could be that because of poor installation your ducts have been chafing or rubbing against something.
- Pinches – This happens with flexible ductwork often and will restrict the flow of air throughout your home.
- Unnecessary turns – With proper ductwork installation, the ducts will be mapped out ahead of time so that it takes the quickest and most efficient routes through your home. If there are unnecessary turns in your ductwork, it could cause inefficiency and a decrease in comfort.
Eventually, you may have to start thinking about replacing your ductwork. This isn’t something that any homeowner wants to have to do. But when you call Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for ductwork replacement services in the Bristol, CT area, we will do our best to make the process as easy for you as possible. Our technicians undergo regular training so that they can provide you with the quality of service that you deserve. We put all of our pricing up front so that there aren’t any surprises later on in the process.
Call the Ductwork Pros That You Can Trust
We take pride in the work that we do and we always try to exceed your expectations on every job that we do. We strive to achieve and consistently improve customer satisfaction and we also provide warranties on our replacement projects. Call the ductwork installation, repair, and replacement experts at Dynamic Mechanical Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning today.